[Resolved] Quickbooks Error The File Exists | Contact – 800-986-6752
Quickbooks Error The File Exists | Contact Support Number – 800-986-6752
|Quickbooks error the file exists support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Quickbooks error the file exists support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Quickbooks error the file exists support number Australia||0384004575|
|Quickbooks error the file exists support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Quickbooks error the file exists support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Quickbooks error the file exists indicates that the file you want to open or use it does not exist in your system because of either it has been opened already or it has been deleted from your system. This basically cause problem when you want to install or update anything regarding Quick-Books software.
Main causes of Quickbooks error the file exists
This error occurs when you are
- Downloading a payroll update.
- Opening federal or state forms
- Paying liabilities where you receive either of this messages one file exists or it has been opened by
Basically it is a file read error message.
To solve this click on OK button if the error message is solved then OK if not you might need to go to a sequence of steps to solve this error in our system which are explained in detail below.
- Clicking on OK will progress the installation bar where you still receive the error message but click OK until the update is 100%.
- Close and reopen the Quick-books.
- Make sure that you have latest product updates installed and updated in your system.
- Close Quick-books and restart your computer.
- Use Quick-books as a administrator.
- Configure your fire wall with Quick books so that the security will be more strong.
- Never use a wireless connection for updates.
- It can cause unexpected results where files may easily get damaged.
- Better to use a cable connected internet connection to retrieve better results without any further damage of files.
- If you still receive this message then do run reboot.bat which enables to register quick book desktop files in Windows.
- Close Quick books desktop app.
- Open the folder containing reboot.bat file:
- Right click on the QB desktop so that we can select properties
- Open file location.
- Then run the reboot.bat file as administrator.
- Then a terminal will open which command prompt which should not be closed manuallyin the middle of the task.
- It will close automatically as soon as the reboot.bat file utility is completed.
- Check whether this solves the error or not.
- No restart your computer.
You can also see: Quickbooks Error 15270.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error the file exists